When disputes or employees relations issues arise, our specialists will help you clarify the situation. The hr specialist will prepare and review employment contracts prepare the required set of papers, provide advice and assistance at the highest level.
What will an hr do?
- Preparation, administration, updating of all personal documents, in accordance with the legislation
- Taking care of the whole process of employment / resignation / dismissal of employees
- Preparing the necessary documents (individual labor contracts, material liability contract, additional agreement to the contract, employment orders, transfer, resignation, leave, registers of orders, individual labor contracts, etc.)
- Drawing up personal files and mr2 files, archiving those
- Dreparing the package for national medical insurance company
- Runing time sheets
- Preparing, filling in, and keeping workbooks
- Issuing various certificates for employees
- Filling in and checking sick leave certificates
- Development of the employment scheme (staffing);
- Scheduling annual leave, preparing the list and informing employees
- Development of internal regulations
- Development of employee job descriptions
- Drawing up personnel reports requested by the client
- We provide legal support for any issues arising in the area of employment relations;
- We provide support to undergo audits by state authorities
Do you have any questions?
Leave us your phone number and we will contact you